UPSC 2019: Civil Services Examination for any Graduate. Details, eligibility criteria, important dates, and online form are given below. Civil Services Examination online form and details for interested and eligible candidates available down below.
Thousands of candidates fill the form for Civil Services Examination every year and now, also looking for new updates and the online form for Civil Services Examination 2019. Here you can get all new updates, details, dates, admit card, official notification and online form.
Civil Service Examination For Graduate
Here are given information about the examination. Keep reading to know more about the examination eligibility criteria and selection process. Some important details are mentioned in the below table.
|Examination||Civil Service Examination|
|No. of Vacancies||896|
|Last Date to Apply||18/03/2019|
Qualification criteria for Civil Service Examination
Any graduate candidate can apply for the examination. Minimum education qualification, the candidate must hold a degree of any of recognized universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other education institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a university under section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification. There are 896 posts available in the various departments.
Important details about departments:
According to official notification, Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for recruitment of the services post mentioned below will be held by the UPSC on 21st June 2019 in accordance with the rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary dated 19th February 2019.
- Indian Administratieve Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (IT), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accountant Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Grade ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporation Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu, and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
Age Criteria for Civil Service Examination
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years
as on 1st of August 2019.
Other Important Details about Civil Service Examination
Number of Attempts: Every Candidate appearing at the examination, who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination.
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the physical standards for admission to Civil Service Examination
Application Fee Criteria for Civil Service Examination
- General Category Candidates:- ₹ 100/-
- OBC Category Candidates:- ₹ 100/-
- Female/SC/ST/PWD:- No Fee
Note: Payment can make through in any branch of SBI by using Visa/Master/Rupay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
Admit Card for Civil Service Examination 2019
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admit Card will be made available in the official website of UPSC or candidate can use the below-given link to download admit card. None of the admit card will be sent by post.
Selection Procedure for Civil Service Examination
The Civil Service Examination will consist of two successive stages
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type). Applications are now invited for the Civil Service (Preliminary) Examination only.
How to Apply for Civil Service Examination
Candidates are required to apply online using the below-given links or from the official website of UPSC. candidate have to register first then have to fill the application form.
Candidate should have details of on Photo ID Card viz. Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Any Photo ID Card issued by the State/ Central Government. The details of this Photos ID Card will have to be provided by the candidate while filling up the application form. The candidate will have to upload a scanned copy of the Photo ID whose details have been provided in the application form.
Note: This Photo ID Card will be used for all the future referencing and the candidate is advised to carry this Photo ID Card while appearing for Examination/ Personality Test.
Important Date: The Online Application Form can be filled up to 18th March 2019 (18-03-2019) till 6:00 PM.
Apply for the Civil Service Examination 2019
Here intrested and eligibale candidate can apply for the examination. Application form link are given below. Candidate can also download admit card and can also view official notification below. We advise candidates to look and read the official notification before aplying for the examination.