UIDAI has published a notification, Invited candidates who completed any Graduation for the post of Assistant Section Officer.
UIDAI Recruitment for Any Graduate
|Post||Assistant Section Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||01 Post|
|Salary||₹ 9,300/- – ₹ 34,800/- Per Month|
|Last Date to Apply||01/02/2019|
Qualification Criteria for UIDAI Recruitment for the Post of Assistent Section Officer
- Graduate in Commerce/ Finance/ Accounts.
- Officers from State Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs holding a regular post in equivalent grade.
Officials from the Central Government holding analogous post on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department.
With three years (3 years) regular service in pay matrix Level 4/ PB-1 Grade Pay ₹ 2400/equivalent.
With Five Years regular service in Level 3/ PB-1 Grade Pay ₹ 1900/equivalen.
Age Limit for UIDAI Recruitment
The maximum age limit for appointment on deputation shall not exceed 56 years(as on 01/02/2019).
Selection will be based on either the Written Exam/Interview.
How to Apply for the Recruitment
- Documents Required
- Application in prescribed proforma – (Annexure I).
- Cadre Clearance Certificate from the Controlling Authority
- The statement giving detail of Major/ Minor penalties, imposed upon the Officer, if any, during the last ten (10) years (Annexure II).
- Vigilance Clearance/Integrity Certificate (Annexure II).
- Photocopies of the ACRs/APARs for the last five (5) years duly attested on each page by an officer, not below the level of Under Secretary or equivalent (Annexure II).
- Apply for the Recruitment
Eligible and interested candidate may apply through proper channel prescribed format (Annexure-I). Authorities/ Head of Departments is requested to forward application of eligible candidates whose services can be spared on deputation immediately on their selection.
The applications of eligible officers complete in all respect, in the prescribed format (Annexure-I), along with documents listed above may be forwarded to ADG (Admin), UIDAI, 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai-400005. The last date for receipt of application complete in all respect is 01/02/2019.
Note: Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
ADG (Admin), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 7th Floor, MTNL Exchange Building, GD Somani Marg, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai-400005.