Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd. (A Government of India Undertaking) has published a notification, invited candidates for the recruitment of Executive Trainee in MDL through GATE-2019.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Ltd Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019 before/till 07/02/2019, please read all the essential details related job carefully before applying. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria and vital details below;
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019 for Post of Executive Trainee
Important vacancy details related to the recruitment are given;
|No. of Vacancies||08|
|Qualification||Degree (Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering)|
|Last Date to Apply||07/02/2019|
Qualification Criteria for MDL Recruitment
- Full-Time degree in Engineering in Mechanical/ Electrical (Minimum 60% Marks) or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE.
- Note: Final year students are also eligible to apply for the post. However, their final selection will be subject to clearing the qualifying requirement as above with First Class or minimum 60% Marks or equivalent.
Age Limit for MDL Recruitment
- Upper age limit for the candidate is 28 years as on 07 February 2019.
- Age relaxation applies to OBC/SC/ST/PWD/ Ex-Servicemen candidates as per Government guidelines.
|Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD||As per Govt. guidelines|
|Ex-Servicemen||As per Govt. guidelines|
Application Fee Criteria for MDL Recruitment
- Fee for online application is ₹ 300/-
- There are Bank charges of ₹ 40/-
- Payment mode will be MDL Online.
Important Dates to Remember
Important dates that candidates must need to keep in mind for Mazagon Dock Recruitment for the post of Executive Trainee.
|Opening Date to Apply for MDL Recruitment||09/01/2019|
|Last Date to Apply for MDL Recruitment||07/02/2019|
|Date of GATE Online Examination||02,03,09 & 10/02/2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||04/01/2019|
|Date for GATE Result Announcement||16/03/2019|
Job Description for MDL Executive Trainee Recruitment
The description is based on MDL Recruitment official notification. The incumbent will have to handle job functions like Ship/ Submarine construction, refits, modernization, in any of the relevant fields of Planning / Design / Procurement / Fabrication/ Berth / Outfitting / Quality Assurance / Test and Trials. The incumbent may be deployed for any other duties of the Company depending on the requirement as may be decided by the Management.