The Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is hiring suitable candidates for various posts including Stenographer, surveyor, Architectural Assistant, Naib Tehsildar, Junior Engineer Civil, Programmer, Planning assistant, director & more. The eligible & interested candidates can apply online for DDA Recruitment 2019 on or before 25/01/2019 (last date).
To check the eligibility criteria for the respective post, you can follow the post till the end or read the official notification by DDA provided below.
DDA Recruitment 2019
The details of the Delhi Development Authority latest recruitment regarding stenographer, JE Civil, AEE, director, law officer, etc. posts are mentioned below. Covering all the possible details of education qualification, age limit, experience, selection process, application process which can help the aspirants filling up the form.
|Posts||Asstt. Director, Officers, Assistants, Programmer, Junior Engineer Civil, Naib Tehsildar, Steno & Others|
|Experience||Varies according to post|
|Starting Date of Application||25/12/2018|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Junior Engineer (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
Stenographer: 12th class pass or equivalent from recognized Board /University.
Surveyor: Diploma or two years’ National Trade Certificate in Surveying from recognized Institute or equivalent and two years’ experience in Survey work.
Asstt. Director (Plg.) :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil/Municipal Engineering or Master Degree in Geography/Sociology/Economics from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Postgraduation in Planning with specialization in any of the fields of Town/City/Urban/ Housing/Transport/Environmental Planning from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Asstt. Director (Arch.):
- Post-Graduation qualification either in Architecture or in Urban Design or Conservation or Landscape or Building Engineer.
- Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent.
Membership of the Council of Architecture.
Asstt. Director (System):
- M. E/ M. Tech. in Computer Science / IT with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognised Institution /University. OR
- B.E. / B. Tech./M.Sc. in Computer Science /IT/ MCA with First Class or minimum 60% marks in aggregate from Govt. recognized Institution / University and with one-year experience in relevant field
Asstt. Director (Mins.):
- Master of Business Administration or equivalent with specialization in Personnel, HR, Industrial Relation, Real Estate/Urban Management, Finance; Marketing.
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Chartered Accountant (CA)/ Company Secretary (CS)/ ICWA/ Master in Financial Control/ MBA (Finance), or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution.
Planning Assistant: Bachelor Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/institute. OR
- Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a recognized University, Engineering College/Institute. OR
- Should have passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Deptt. Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC). One year of experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data Processing.
SO (Horticulture): Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture or Horticulture or Forestry from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
Architectural Assistant: Degree in Architecture from a recognized University/Institution or equivalent.
Naib Tehsildar: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with 50% marks or above.
Assistant Section Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from any recognized University.
- Computer Proficiency.
Number of Vacancies
The total number of vacancies for each post category is mentioned in the following table. Note: For each post category there are some seats reserved for SC, ST, and OBC. To get more details about the reservation please refer to the official DDA Notification.
|Post Name||Number of Vacant Seats|
|Stenographer (Grade D)||20|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3|
|Assistant Account Officer (AAO)||13|
|Junior Law Officer (JLO)||5|
|Assistant Director (System)||5|
|Assistant Director (Architecture)||13|
|Assistant Director (Planning)||19|
|Deputy Director (Planning)||6|
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2019
- Open the official website dda.org.in apply online link >> Click here
- Follow the onscreen instructions, register, select post, fill details and submit the application.
- Make an online payment of 500₹ (No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates)
|Apply Now||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Check Here|
|Admit Card||Check Here|
|More Jobs in Delhi|