SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 SSC 10+12 Recruitment 2018-19 for vacancy Postal & Sorting Assistant & Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk. Update for 10+2 combined Higher Secondary level exam 2019. SSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates, Details, Sullybus and Application Form. Download All SSC CHSL 2019 Details, Syllabus & Application form in PDF format. Details about SSC CHSL Posts Assistant & Data entry operator(DEO), Lower Division Clerk(LDC) Vacancy Total Posts. SSC CHSL All Notification for Exam and vacancy details.
SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment Latest News Updates.
Details About SSC CHSL
The SSC Commission conducts SSC CHSL examination every year for the recruitment in various Government Departments & Organizations.
Name of Examination
SSC CHSL (10+2 Level Exam)
- Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’
Any 12th Pass Candidate from recognized board/institute is eligible to apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment.
Candidate should be 12th Pass and age between 18-27 Years.
Age relaxation criteria are given in notification (available below)
The Salary for SSC CHSL Different Posts
- Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant: Pay Band-1 (₹ 5200-20200), Grade Pay ₹ 2400 (Pre-revised).
- Lower Division Clerk: Pay Band-1 (₹ 5200-20200), Grade Pay ₹ 1900 (Pre-revised).
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (₹ 5200-20200), Grade Pay ₹ 2400 (Pre-revised).
- Daata Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (₹ 5200-20200), Grade Pay ₹ 2400 (Pre-revised)
Application Form Fee criteria for SSC CHSL Recruitment
Important Dates for SSC CHSL DEO & LDC Recruitment
|Starting Date to Apply||05 March 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||05 April 2019|
How to Apply
Candidate must submit Application in the prescribed format (Annexure-I) online or by Post. Candidate can apply through the application form link given below. We advise interested candidates to read all the eligibility criteria details and essential details related to the vacancy and application form before applying for the vacancy.
Interested eligible Candidates can apply Online for SSC CHSL Recruitment. Online submission of application form will start on 05 March 2019 & close on 05 April 2019. Candidate can apply through the application form link given below.
Scheme of Examination
The Examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination. SSC conduct a three-tier examination:
- Tier I- Descriptive/Objective Type
- Tier II- Typing Test
- Tier III- Skill Based Test
Computer Based Examination: Tier- I (Descriptive/Objective Type):
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
Time Duration (For all Four Parts)
60 minutes (1 hour)
More Details about Examination
- This Examination Tier will consist of Objective type – Multiple Choice Questions only. The Question will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III, IV.
- There will be Negative Marking of 0.50 marks of each wrong answer.
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus (Tier-I)
- Syllabus for the English Language:
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze test
- Para jumbles
- Fill in the blanks
- Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting
- Paragraph completion
- One Word Substitution
- Active/Passive voice
- Syllabus for General Intelligence (Logical Reasoning):
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test
- Data sufficiency
- Coded Inequalities
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood relation
- Input Output
- Coding Decoding
- Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Profit & Loss
- Simple interest & Compound interest & Surds & Indices
- Mixtures & Allegations
- Work & Time
- Time & Distance
- Data interpretation
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone & Sphere
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Number system
- Permutation, Combination & Probability
- Sequence & Series
- Syllabus for General Awareness:
- Culture, Indian History
- Geography (Indian + World)
- Science Biology
- Physics, Space science
- Computer, Mobile & Technology
- National Interest
- Finance & Economy
- Ecological Issues
- Social Issues
- Schemes & Governance
- Environmental Concerns etc.
- Official Application
- Follow up or Feedback
SSC CHSL Tier-III Syllabus
When the candidate eligible for Tier-I & Tier-II both then he/she can attempt Tier-III. Tier-III is a skill based exam. Exam authority conduct typing test & interview for the candidate.